Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back to the pool

It is that time of year again when swimming is what we do. Last year the weather did not cooperate until mid June, and even then it was not all that warm. This year is proving to be a little better, so we took advantage and headed to the pool. When Grant got home from work he was asking the kids how it went and what pool they were in. I gave him the low down, who went in the big pool, who went under water, who was scared of the floaty and who did not want floaties on her arms. Asher piped in saying, "Well I met two girls." I do not even have any words for this!!!!!

6 comments:

Annie. said...

Haha, I LOVE this! He is such a character! Can't wait to see you guys SOON!

SuSu said...

oh my word. I. Miss. Them. ALL!

Chanel said...

What a little ladies man!LOL!!! Love that little stud muffin.

Mikael Squire said...

Haha! You could really start a blog just about Asher-isms

Ashley Allred said...

hahahahaha! all i can do right now is just laugh! that boy...that boy!

hapi said...

Hi Brittani, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog