Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8 things

I got tagged and actually like doing this, mainly because I like to learn about other people, and think a little more about myself. Here is goes:

8 tv shows I enjoy watching:
1. THE OFFICE (my all time favorite!)
2. The Mentalist
3. CSI New York
4. Numbers
5. Survivor Man
6. Whale Wars
7. America's Next Top Model
8. Project Runway

8 things that happened yesterday :
1. I made Caramel corn (and ate a lot of it too)
2. For FHE we delivered goodies to friends
3. I went to Walmart in my pjs
4. I forgot treats for Caleb's school party, but managed to round them up
5. I read a letter from Johnathon..happy day!
6. I got all the beds made
7. I changed innumerable diapers
8. I kissed my husband as much as I could

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas time meals...mmmm cannot wait
2. Watching my family open their presents
3. A day to sleep in (wishful thinking I know)
4. Christmas break and having Jamison home with us again for a couple weeks
5. The half marathon, mostly running it with Grant
6. The body I will have when I lose the weight
7. Talking to JD on the phone
8. Being together as a family for a whole day without any pressing business

8 things I love about winter:
1. Fires in the fireplace
2. hot chocolate
3. Christmas
4. a change in wardrobe
5. snuggling up under blankets
6. The peace outside when it has snowed
7. Soups!
8. Summer is just around the bend!

8 things on my wish list:
1. That my kids will all outlive me
2. That Grant and I will grow old together
3. That I will feel like I find my mind and sanity
4. That my kids will always know how much I love them
5. That my kids will always feel comfortable talking to me
6. That the economy would balance out
7. That I could make my Heavenly Father proud
8. That people around me would know how insanely happy I am!

8 people I tag:
1. Sue
2. Amy
3. Kimberly
4. Ashley
5. Britney
6. Rachel
7. Janae
8. Holly

Have fun and I will await your responses!

No comments: