Sunday, December 28, 2008

A White Christmas

Not only was it Mique's first Christmas, but she also got a white Christmas. We only took her outside for a minute, but I had to take her out in the snow for her first time.
Asher loved to walk around in it and giggled about it, but that was about the extent of his play. He did help with the snowman as best as he could.

It was Jamison's first snow angel. At first she did not know what to think of being thrown down in the snow, but she caught on quickly and loved making an angel.


Caleb loved the idea of a snowball fight until he got hit in the face the first time. Thank goodness it did not keep him from launching more snowballs.




The snowball fight with the kids turned into more of a snowball fight between me and Grant. It was so much fun playing like a kid again. I do not love driving on the snow, but I sure love playing in it...especially with my family!



2 comments:

Regina said...

I'm glad we had a white Christmas! Looks like a fun snowball fight!

Chanel said...

I Love a White Christmas, even if it is cold. Hopefully we can have one next year when we are all there!