Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleep button


I have a friend that calls that special place you touch on your baby to help them fall asleep the sleep button. Well Mique's sleep button is not a place on her face, but rather a hold on my finger. If she is tired and fighting it she does not stop moving and relax. I offer my finger, she stops moving, relaxes and melts into my arms and a nice little slumber. She is not a cuddler, so I love it when she snuggles up to me to fall asleep. It does not happen often, so I had to document it. There is little that matches the feeling of a little one holding on tight!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I like this one! So sweet. I love that you post such sweet things about your kiddos.

Amy said...

It's so nice when you can find their button. Makes things so much easier when they are fighting sleep.