Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Man of many gloves


Grant and I were picking up tonight and one of the things he grabbed was a pair of his gloves. He looked at them and said, I wonder how many pairs of gloves I have. So, we started to list them. I knew he had a thing for watches and coats, but I now know we can add gloves to the list. Here are ones that we thought of:
Leather gloves for driving in cold weather,
gloves for riding the bicycle,
motorcycle gloves,
woodworking gloves,
knit gloves for running,
wool gloves without finger tips and mitten covers for hunting,
Weight lifting gloves,
Worn down gloves for yard work,
thicker leather gloves for yard work,
golf glove....and I am sure more that I am missing.
apparently you can judge a man by his gloves, and I have a pretty amazing man!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the picture.

Rachel Clare said...

This picture is classic Brittani. And I can't believe how much Miquelyn looks like Grant! (and caleb. and asher.) Did she look like James as a baby?

Too cute!!
And BTW, we're so sorry we didn't get to do dinner while we were in town! It went by so fast and there were so many things planned out... Next time for sure!!

brit said...

love your cute family1

Kristy Graff said...

hey girl! bute blog. i added you to my friends list!
we need to scrap soon!