Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My day...so far

My morning in a nutshell:

7:50 drop James off at school
8:00 pick up Haiden for preschool
8:10 drop Haiden and Caleb off at preschool, head home
9:15 drop Asher off at a little preschool
10:00 Pick Haiden and Caleb up from preschool
11:00 pick Asher and Kylie up from preschool, drop Kylie off at home
11:15 put Mique down for a nap FINALLY

Ahead in the day:
Visiting teaching at 1:00 and 2:00
be home by 3:00 for James to get home, then off to run random errands.

What I am grateful for: That I do not have this same schedule after school...that I have a car that gets us around, that our kids can do things, and the recognition that this is still the calm before the storm.

5 comments:

brit said...

whew....now that it's over you can breath!! hopefully tomorrow's not so busy!!

Rachel Clare said...

eek. you are wonder woman!

Holly said...

Sounds about right. It gets harder the older each kid gets, more activities and obligations!

SuSu said...

Blessings, all of them!

Anonymous said...

Who's extra kids are you luggin around all day gees. Tell that Mom no next time. Just kidding sometimes I feel like the first half of the day I live in my car