Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Something like this

The kids are very excited about Christmas...who am I kidding we are all very excited about Christmas. The other day they were a little distraught trying to figure out how Santa was going to get in our house since we do not have a chimney. A conversation went something like this:
Kids: Well how will he get in our house
Grant: He will just come in the front door
Me: We will just keep it unlocked for him if we need
Grant: I think he actually has a key to our house
Kids: Can you call him and make sure
Grant: Yeah I can do that
Kids: Do you know his number
Grant: I sure do
Kids: Can you call him right now and make she he has one
Grant: How about I just text him later
Kids: Okay
I love the wonder and excitement of the kids (it makes it so much fun for me) and I am amazed at their comfort and adeptness with technology...holy cow we are in for it!
(p.s. Santa's safety while traveling is never left out of Jamison's prayers...too cute!)

2 comments:

brit said...

cute story! love that jamison prays for santa!

Ashley Allred said...

oh my gosh I love this post. Kids say the darndest things! I love it! You're kids are awesome.