Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Asherisms

One of the things Asher wanted for his birthday was a suit...it was one of the main things he wanted. When he opened the present with a suit in it he jumped up and down squealing with pure delight. I am not sure we have had another kid so excited about any present. Not long after opening presents he came up to me and asked if he could wear his "birthday suit" to church on Sunday. Hmmmm, I am not sure about that one son :-)
___________________________________________
We were driving home from Utah and only 15 minutes away from the house. Asher asked if he could watch a movie. I told him no because we were almost home. He then said, "But mom if you let me watch a movie you will get a prize." I asked really, what is the prize. "I cannot tell you, I am not allowed to, but if you let me you will get a prize."

3 comments:

SuSu said...

So did you let him watch the movie so you could get the prize??

brit said...

hahaha, that's what i was gonna ask!

Holly said...

So cute! I love the birthday suit one:)