Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why do I like hiking so much?

For one, sandwiches ALWAYS taste better in the mountains! It is fun to see the father of our kids carry this little tornado close by.
Who wouldn't love to play kangaroo for a bit and hold this cutie tight.


It is the best to be in the quiet mountains with just the sounds of our family and no one or anything else.



Did I mention the scenery, oh the beautiful scenery.


My favorite scenery of all is the following five:


































Yep, I sure do love hiking!








6 comments:

SuSu said...

Looks like great fun!

Holly said...

Where was this? Great Family pic of you guys!

Mikael Squire said...

You sure do love hiking...and I sure do love you!

Edwards trio said...

Looks like fun! I miss the mountain.

Aneesa Bee said...

I'm glad you got out before it gets any colder! Such a cute, cute family!!

Kristy Graff said...

oh that looks heavenly! we all need to go there together sometime!