Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Masterpiece and the Artist

I get a phone call and someone is in need of assistance. I abandon my previous task and sit down at the computer for a brief moment to find a phone number for someone on the phone. Might I add it was a very brief moment, and when I turned around found the masterpiece... A work of art from head to toe...literally.
And the artist was none other than our sweet little 2 year old. She did not take her discovery too well.

What do you do? Draw on (anything or anyone apparently.)


7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I needed a laugh today ;)
What does it say that as soon as I saw the picture of Isaac I knew who had used him as a canvas?
Funny girl!

Chels said...

lol

Amy said...

It doesn't look like he minded that much...

SuSu said...

What are sisters for?

Mikael Squire said...

haha! Love the Tatoos!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Haha-way too funny! Love the pics-the one of Mique is sooo sad!

Anonymous said...

Her a Laikyn are two peas in a pod. Our lives mirror image each other it is crazy