Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 things that made me laugh yesterday

Asher and I were talking about Grant's birthday. He asked me if he was going to have a cake. I told him no, Dad does not really like cake. To which Asher said, "Then we better make sure he has presents."

Grant is doing the special olympics with Scott again. While Grant was getting the golf cart I was talking to Scott. He was doing his stretches while he told me he just got back from a family reniun with his cousins. I asked him if it was his mom's family that had the reunion. He stopped dead in his tracks, looked at me and said, "It's my family too Brittani."

3 comments:

SuSu said...

Awesome on both accounts!

brit said...

haha, that totally made me laugh out loud.

Mikael Squire said...

Hahaha! So very typical of both of them...especially Scottys stretching