Sunday, July 24, 2011

So that Means...

After Mikael's reception we were heading out to the car to get the kids home. I lagged behind a bit and when I got in the car Grant told me a little story. He said that he was in the parking lot and looked all around to make sure the coast was clear. After he confirmed they were alone he relieved himself of the stomach pressure he was experiencing. Asher asked, "Who was that." Grant answered, "Ummmm, I think it was Isaac." To which Asher replied, "Ok, so that means it was you." Enough said.

4 comments:

SuSu said...

I can't stop laughing!!!

Kimberly said...

lol! Smart kid ;)

Anonymous said...

Nothing passes Asher he is too smart for that. Nice try Grant.

Annie. said...

oh my gosh, totally like what happens at our house. eli's always calling who let it, haha!