Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Intense

Intense....that is one word to describe Caleb. He is intense in about all he does, and soccer is no exception! He is all about business and the game!He is such a hustler. Very few kids can beat him in a foot race. (There is one kid on his team that can beat him, but he is two years older and at least a foot taller, so his stride dwarfs him. I would venture to say that 8 year old Caleb would smoke 8 year old Max, but that is just me.)
This year they started throw ins. Caleb loves it, he always wants to be the one throwing the ball in. He takes that pretty serious too!
It is unreal to me the positions in which he can contort his body to get more energy for kicking the ball. (He also does this thing with his tongue but you cannot see it in any of these pictures.) Grant says the weird body contortions are good...I will take his word for it.
I love this picture, this is him scoring a goal. Just look at the angle of the boys and the drive. It is really fun to watch this kid play! The best part about it is how much he loves it!
So I think we are going to be a soccer family for awhile, and I am way okay with it (but also ready for the season to be over and life a smidgen less crazy.) Go Arsenal!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome! I think we are done with soccer. On to other things...