Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bless Mom

The kids prayers are great. Sometimes they last a bit long, but they really are sincere. They often pray for the same things, but so do I because they are the things I truly want to say and need. They pray for Jamison and Caleb to have fun at school and to learn, they pray for Asher and Miquelyn to be good helpers at home. They pray for Isaac to not be crabby and Dad to sell lots of cars. Then they end it with bless Mom to do the things that she needs to do. So....the other day I asked them if they knew what it was that mom did. They thought for a second, and then responded, "Nope, I have no idea what you do." I had to laugh. Realistically they will have no idea all that I do until either they are doing it themselves or they watch their wife do it. At least they are blessing me with help, cause heaven knows I need it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just cracks me up. The other day Laikyn asked that
the dog could pee and poop in her box so that mommy could be happy. Love their liitle prayers