Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Colorful

Mique, oh Mique...you are, something! Life is never dull with you around. You are full of personality, that is for sure!!!! This weekend your aunt Amy kept saying how cute you were and how colorful life is because of you. You can be quite a challenge for me (always saying you are hungry, even though you just ate or just refused to eat, your constant whining and crying, your torments to your siblings, your demands without a please or thank you, your telling me "NO" way too often, your insistence that you cannot do something even though you did it swimmingly the day before, your need to always have someone with you even to sit next to you to eat breakfast....yes you try my patience! Sometimes you make me want want to use colorful language.



But it is true, life without you would not be complete. Your many faces make me laugh. Your giggle, well it is unmatched. your determination will serve you well some day. You are beautiful, and those eyes.....oh those eyes! You are my little Miquey moo and I love you to pieces, colorful pieces!!!!

6 comments:

SuSu said...

I could eat her up!

Chels said...

Love that girl!

Mikael Squire said...

She is too much fun! I love her colorfulness! The other day I talked to her on the phone and when I said "I love you" she said "I know" and handed the phone back to mom.

Amy said...

Love that girl! Can't say it enough. I love that she remembered what "It's going to cost you" meant. :)

visio2010sale said...

The best one of the office mapping software Visio 2010, and is a member of the Microsoft Office family, it will be the powerful features and simple operation is a perfect combination. Visio 2010 download provides new tools for modeling, verification and reuse, complex flow chart.

Johnathon Webb said...

I am glad she was born on my birthday, she makes up for my lack of personality!