Monday, April 30, 2012

What are they teaching in Sunbeams these days?

On Sunday as we are we are eating dinner we go around the table and have the kids tell us what they learned at church that day.  Last Sunday Mique was so excited about what she learned she did not wait until dinner.  She came up to me and said, "Mom today at church we learned about the birds and the bees....and uffer stuff."  It took about all I had to not totally crack up.  I am pretty sure her teacher would want her to remember the butterflies and worms and insects too.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Classic Mique!

brit said...

i promise we talked about worms, and butterflies, and ladybugs, and spiders, and ants.....

SuSu said...

Can't wait to have her enlighten our Sunbeams!!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Haha-too dang funny

Mikael Squire said...

That girl never ceases to crack me up! I love her antics!