Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back from the mountains and into reality

So Grant is back from the mountains and I am back to reality. It was a fun quick little get away to see friends and family. I loved the scruffy man I got back...he still hasn't shaved and I love it! He did over 14 miles in less than three days with elevations climbing over 11,000 feet. I was so disappointed for him that his fish dinner did not work out as planned, but glad that the Ramen noodles were a hit. Now we are back to school, dance, soccer, cooking, cleaning, and a little boy who cannot seem to totally get the hang of potty training. When do I get to go to the mountains, or is there a spa resort called the mountains from which I can return after a couple of days?

3 comments:

Chels said...

Count me in

brit said...

if you find it take me with you!

Holly said...

I need one fo those getaways right about now too:) Take me with you when you go!