Friday, April 23, 2010

Randoms

Jamison: It can be really fun to watch her read, for several reasons. It is amazing to see and hear her progress she has made in the last 7 months or so. It is funny to watch her comprehend because she can make the funniest faces when she is thinking about what she is reading. She is entertaining.

Caleb: He cracks me up by how much he loves to vacuum and do the dishes. Being able to do those things are a reward, not a chore....wish it could last forever! It is great to watch him drag the stool over to the sink, climb up and wash each dish meticulously then put it in the dishwasher. Definitely proud moments.

Asher: He is keeping us in stitches with his vocabulary ie: the other day Caleb and Asher were doing my hair. Asher insisted that Caleb had to use the little clippy, not the big one because the little ones are "adorable." He told the kids the other day to be quiet, he needed to concentrate. He used the word allergy properly in a sentence and when asked if he even knew what it meant he gave a simple definition that was pretty on...he kills us!

Miquelyn: Not only does she love to help unload the dishwasher...she does all the silverware if she can, she is he official toothbrush distributor. I put the toothpaste on and she takes them to their rightful owner. She knows exactly who's toothbrush is who's and she does her task proudly! It is fun to watch her go about her business.

Athena: Last week Grant and I were on the couch and both had a sudden urge ( at different times) to go down ans check on her even though she has been gone for over 2 months. We still miss her!

4 comments:

SuSu said...

I love you that you have put to words those random moments; thanks for sharing.

brit said...

i just love your kids! i mean it-they have a special place in my heart. (asher amazes me, will probably won't even use those words until he's like 5)

Mikael Squire said...

And soon to be paragraphs on Isaac!

Annie. said...

I love this. Oh what fun kids are! What would we be without them? I can't even remember what life was like before Eli, but I know I had no idea how much joy he'd bring. Your kiddos sound like awesome helpers!