Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fatso

Isaac is what we affectionately refer to as our Fatso. He was by far our biggest baby. Today was his 9 month check-up, so I was excited to see how much he weighed. I was surprised when he was only 17 pounds 4 ounces. I really thought he would be more. So, I wanted to compare where he is to his siblings at the same age (give or take a month) and it was interesting to me that we are fairly consistent, except of coarse our anomaly James. So the stats go as so:

9 Months (give or take a month):
Isaac: 17 lbs 4 ounces
Miquelyn: 16 lbs 11 ounces
Asher: 17 lbs 4 ounces
Caleb: 16 lbs 5 ounces
Jamison: 13 lbs 2 ounces

So that begged the question, for me at least, where are they all now:
Isaac we know
Miquelyn: 25 lbs
Asher: 33 lbs
Caleb: 39 lbs
James 37 lbs (yet she is the tallest, funny girl)

I do not know why this is so fun and interesting to me, but it is!

6 comments:

SuSu said...

I love the number business too. I need to dig back in my records and see if I can find some weights on Grant!

Amy said...

It's the whole number thing! Evelyn was 17 lbs. at a year and the boys were both 19 (I think). I should weigh mine again, but last time I did they were 48, 38, 28. I'm pretty sure they are still all around those weights.

Holly said...

I think I will have to look this up on all my kids. Thanks Britt.

Aneesa Bee said...

I think it's fun too. I have a CDC growth chart for each boy in the back of their baby book and we pull them all out and compare them every so often. Our biggest baby, Sam, went from being almost ten pounds at birth to 15 pounds as a one year old. So you never know! I'm just glad the "fatso" part of the title wasn't about the next word Asher used on you :-)

Aneesa Bee said...

p.s. Why do you have so many blog visitors from all over? Brazil, india, all over europe? Are they legitimate? you just have friends everywhere?

Ashley Allred said...

So he's not such a fatso anymore I guess, huh! I just love that kiddo. This made me interested to see where Chase was at since they looked kinda close in size when we were there last month.....17.2. haha. Well I guess he's caught up. And Teigen is 30.