Monday, February 28, 2011

This Kid

To begin the story about a month ago I left this note in Caleb's lunch and he loved it. For the most part He is a really good kid. He is so smart and can be so sweet. But, every once in awhile he acts his age and drives me nuts. I try to remind myself that he is only 6, and it is not normal for him to be so good all the time. So this go round his streak was worse than normal and longer than normal. He was really acting like a spoiled brat, and that is one of many things I will not put up with. He pushed it too far and too long.....and then....
On the back side of that very note I gave him weeks before (which obviously he had kept) he wrote me a little note and left it by my alarm clock to find when I went to bed. All his attitude melted away, as did my heart, and all was right again. He could not have done anything more perfect!

I tell you what........this kid, we are so in trouble with him, hopefully good trouble!
(BTW he already has the girls in K swooning over him, yikes!)

8 comments:

SuSu said...

Keep him busy and focused that should help the troubles.

Kimberly said...

So cute!
Maybe if my kids could write me cute notes I would like them better then I do currently. Let's just say they have all decided to have the "go around" at the same time.
Maybe I need to borrow Caleb ;)

Amy said...

That's awesome!

Ashley Allred said...

he's so adorable! Look at him! How could anyone BUT love him! ;)

Mikael Squire said...

Oh my cute! Can't wait for Moab!

HANNAH-GOD'S GLORY AND GRACE IS WITH ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HANNAH-GOD'S GLORY AND GRACE IS WITH ME said...

Kids can be a handful. Just find supplements to keep up with them.http://mhlnk.com/847439CB

karen schafer said...

hola
no se como hacer llegar mi comentario ijjiji besos q estes muy bien
karen schafer mejillones chile