Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lead Guitar

Jamison is doing Dance again this year. She has been very excited and I am thrilled she is doing something active. Miquelyn kept talking about how she does ballet (which I did not sign her up and was not ready to take that on with her quite yet.) On Friday Jamison asked me when her dance started. I told her Thursday. Miquelyn then looked at me and asked when her dance started. I told her she did not do dance. She then crumpled to the floor and began to sob. I caved and signed her up that day. She was THRILLED! I went to the store to get them both leotards, and this is what they picked: It is funny how what they picked is so......THEM! The best part is Mique calls it her Leegatar...so now Grant calls it her Lead Guitar. She wears it every day. Today was her first day and she got to wear it to class. And this adventure begins!!


5 comments:

Amy said...

I wondered where a guitar fit into dance. So funny! We are constantly doing "August furty fust" at our house. Miss those cute faces!

Aneesa Bee said...

so cute in their little dance leotards. I won't tell you what my brother's told me when I wore a leotard. It wasn't nice.

SuSu said...

I'm so happy to hear they are both in dance. Can't wait to see some video. Love the Lead Guitar!

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

How fun! I love their cute dance outfits. It sounds like Miquelyn has quite the personality :) I hope I get to meet her sometime!

brit said...

cute, i wondered too what a lead guitar had to do with dance. how funny.