Thursday, August 25, 2011

There is a reason

There is a reason this girl came to us so cute. The other week Isaac needed a diaper change. I told Isaac to go get me a diaper (he is so good to help me a little). He disappeared in the other room and then I hear one of the kids say Isaac's diaper is off. This is not good since it was one of the very smelly nature and I was not involved with the removal. I went to inspect and found that Mique was so kind to take it off. I know she was trying to help but seriously, the carpet suffered...BADLY! I was not sure if I was even going to be able to get it out. It involved a lot of scrubbing and carpet cleaning solution, but I finally got it out. But, then the next day I told her to go clean her room. I went down to inspect and found that this 2 almost 3 year had made her bed all by herself. It is a queen bed with lot of pillows, and though it was not smooth and perfect she pulled all the covers up and all the pillows were in their right spot. It made the previous day melt away. And that is why she is so cute. When she is a holy terror I just stop for a minute when she is smiling at me and talking with her cute little lisp and we are good again.


4 comments:

Amy said...

LoVe ThAt GIRL!!!!

SuSu said...

Oh do I love that girl! She makes me smile every time!

Annie. said...

she is awesome! praise be that there is another child who is like eli...sometimes I feel like no one "gets" me and him sometimes.

Mikael Squire said...

Her mischief is my favorite thing about her. " I want a water with two lemons" haha!