Monday, November 23, 2009

One of those days

It has been one of those days...the good/productive kind, and even though my legs already hurt I feel satisfied. I cleaned the house, did the kids laundry, worked out, got two visiting teaching appts done, about to be off the dance, then to Sams, pick up from dance, take kids home, get them bathed, make a salad and off to the parents house to enjoy Mikael before she is off again. Now I wish I could say that I could relax tomorrow, but I had to work so hard today because tomorrow is busy, but a good busy. It is Thanksgiving week, Grant and I are always discussing our plans for baking and cooking...and making ourselves even more excited. Yep, it is panning out to be a good week!

1 comment:

Chels said...

And GNO!!! Can't wait to get out tonight!