Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Grant hates Halloween...for many reasons, but I think if he got to see how excited the kids were to dress up, it might not have bothered him so bad (he had to work that day.) We went to the trunk -or-treat, but after less than 10 cars the kids were done and ready to head home. It is kinda nice that they do not really care about the candy and just love the dressing up. (I know, I know, it will not last forever.) I could not get the kids to do a theme this year, so I guess we are done with that cute matching thing, but they were cute anyhow.
The ballerina


The SWAT guy


The fire fighter





The Lady bug.

7 comments:

brit said...

all were too cute!

Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Amy said...

So cute. Caleb's made me chuckle though. Who came up with that idea? I'm sure Asher did his uncle proud. I think I recognize Jamison's skirt ;) I can't believe Mique is old enough to wear that costume. It seems like just yesterday her sister was in it!

Ashley Allred said...

Ahhhhh.....so awesome!! I love it! And yes....Asher's uncle was very proud.

SuSu said...

Sorry Grant isn't a fan. His dad isn't either and I have to admit I'm not crazy about it myself anymore either. But I love the cuteness of the kids all dressed up and so excited. Can't we call it something other than Halloween?

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

They all looked so cute!

Kara said...

They all look so adorable!