Thursday, September 18, 2008

My shoes

I have been thinking about doing a blog for over a year. It all started last May when Stephanie introduced me to the world of blogging. The clentcher was when she told me that there is a company that will print and bind your blog every year. What a perfect way to journal my life. I have to admit I hate writing much anymore, it makes my hand hurt. Working on the computer is much easier. Well here I am a year later and after realizing I was the only female in my family that did not have a blog, I got on the ball. Grant thought the name of the blog was a little melancholy...I did not think of it that way. I actually found a little humor in it considering Grant has done a pretty good job of keeping me "barefoot and pregnant" for the last 6 years. He actually was ever so kind enough to buy me my favorite flip flops ever (Rainbows-will never own another brand again) so that when my feet got too swollen I was not literally barefoot for lack of shoes in which my fat feet would fit. I am hoping to strap on my running shoes again in the next couple of weeks. I told you I have a thing for shoes. There are already so many things I want to write about, but I will start with this short little blurb. I am online and here goes the story of our family's path through my eyes.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!!! I am SO thrilled you have a blog! Welcome. It's good to have you on the web with me and all the other Webb sisters. :) I'm glad I could convince you. I found your link on Mikael's blog and I couldn't resist hopping over here. Can't wait to hear more about your life and see pictures of your beautiful Miquelyn! And when you are ready to put your blog in a book, let me know and I'll send you the link to the website.

Mikael Squire said...

Your going to love this blogging thing! I already love you blog! It is so fun to hear what people write, becasue they will often write what they won't, or don't have time to say. Love you!

Chanel said...

I love the title- it is soooo you! I am excited about all of this blogging business, too. What a great way to stay involved with my favorite people in the whole world!

Kimberly said...

I love love love it! So glad you're aboard...now we just need to convince Amy and Ashley! I need to know this company that prints your blog posts!