Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Miquelyn's new trick


All the other kids started sitting up a little by five months and really well by six months. I have not really worked with Miquelyn, yet, and decided last week maybe I should. Well, less than a week later my little baby can sit up for extended periods of time. It seems like she is growing up too quick. She never has been a fan of rolling, but then again none of the kids have. She just wants to be so grown up, and as much as I want to hold her back, there is no doing that. My little Mique is not staying so little.

6 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

OH MY GOSH. you guys make ONE mold. She is so beautiful and looks so much like those boys!! I want to see her bad. Too cute!!

Annie. said...

She IS getting big! I can't believe how fast, too!

Amy said...

She is so cute! I love it!

SuSu said...

I just want to snuggle her up. And give her a million kisses!

Holly said...

Yay! Gosh she is a cutie pie!

Mikael Squire said...

I believe I told you to tell her to knock that growing up stuff off. Aunt Mikael's orders