Monday, February 2, 2009

New way to Journal/Blog

We recently had an enrichment activity about journaling. I did not go, but got the handouts on Sunday. With it there was a list of questions to journal about yourself. I started reading them and thought it would be fun to take the time to write the answers down. For some reason I have this fear that something will happen to me and my kids will not totally know who I was. I figure this is a good way to write things, memories, experiences in my own words and have it be a way for my children to get to know who I was/am in a more intimate way. There are a lot of questions, and it could easily take me a year to get through them all, but I think it will be fun. Here is to the intimate details of the life of Brittani.

1 comment:

SuSu said...

I'd love a copy of the handout. Sometimes I just need an extra idea. Thanks