Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Picture Time

It is almost impossible for us to get a good picture of our family. We took a couple of good ones where everyone is looking forward and smiling, but of coarse those are the blurry ones. The picture that turns out clear shows a range of emotions with everyone, and it cracks me up. I figure at least we try, and how often do we all get in front of the camera together. Timers help give me fun memories of what it is really like to be a part of this family (someday we will fork out the money and get fabulous professional pictures taken, but for now this makes me almost as happy.)

9 comments:

Mikael Squire said...

I LOVE that picture! I love pictures where it actually looks like things are going on. Not stuffy. I think your face is the best.

brit said...

that's what i was gonna say....love your expression!

Kimberly said...

I love it! But I want to see more!!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Love it! Too funny

SuSu said...

That is an awesome picture. I can feel the energy in it.......it is like it is moving and each of you has a story to tell. Great picture!

Holly said...

I think its great! Made me smile:)

Amy said...

Love it! The look on your face is too funny!

Regina said...

Too cute! I love everyone's expressions!

Edwards trio said...

You couldn't pay someone and get a better picture than this..I love it!