Friday, February 19, 2010

Shopping with me

The other day I went to Target while I was in ABQ. I needed to get some diapers and a few other things. I made my way over to the valentines section to see what was on sale. I found a table with t-shirts marked down and needed a new white one for Asher. I turned to the table for less than 2 minutes, and when I looked back at the cart, this is what I found:
Yes that is a whole HUGE Hersey's bar she masterfully unwrapped and to which she helped herself. Note that there were no Hersey's bars in that section so she must have snatched it some other place in the store, hid it, and waited for the perfect opportunity to unveil and enjoy. I wanted to be mad, but could not help but laugh. Thank goodness for cel phone cameras!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Evelyn use to say, "I NEED chocit." I can just hear Mique saying it now...

Chels said...

She sure is proud of herself

Holly said...

She is awesome! I only want the chocolate when I am at the store, only if I did that, I would get some very strange looks:)

Kimberly said...

Too funny! I love that she has a little accomplice in the background who I'm sure didn't inform you of anything out of the ordinary going on with his sister.
I love it!

Kristy Graff said...

oh my heck that is so funny! i love it!

SuSu said...

Who can get upset over chocolate; I think I will go have some now!

Lisa Burk said...

That a girl! What is this sneaking into town and not stopping by to say hello?

Rachel Clare said...

hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I love it what a little character