Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Some Background

Last night we had the Morrows over for dinner and the kids got to bed late. I kept warning James that she could not be grouchy when I woke her up the next morning. Since the cause of contention in the morning is often clothes I asked her if she wanted to pick them out last night. I got her jeans out and asked her what shirt she wanted to wear. She said, "hmmm, can you give me some options."

A couple of weekends ago Mikael was watching the kids while Grant and I snuck away to ABQ. They wanted to watch a movie and Caleb asked Mikael, "Do we have to agree?" Mikael said, "What?" not knowing I usually make the kids agree on a movie so I do not hear complaining about what was picked...and Caleb's retort: "Do you know what agree means?"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my! So sassy and smart.

Kimberly said...

So funny. At least you can tell things are sticking!