Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family Picutres

Isaac was three weeks old and we were still yet to take a family pic, so I decided it needed to be done. What I did not know is what a process it would be. First no one wanted to cooperate and stand nice by the front door. Then we move to the bench but not everyone is ready, eyes are closed, tongue are sticking out, heads are turned the wrong way and kids are protesting saying no.
We get a couple ready and then the trouble maker tries to escape, and is promptly scolded.


We eventually just give up and decide to make a funny face picture instead.


Finally a decent picture of the crew. It is funny how adding one makes our family not seem so little anymore. Better luck next time anyhow.







7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love them all!
I especially love Jamison's dress.
Oh and Caleb's tie ;)

SuSu said...

I love all the pictures, they are great....What a great family.

Aneesa Bee said...

cute cute cute!! (all of you, of course) yeah--five kids definitely seems like more than I thought it would. I'm not sure if I know how to handle it all but I'll keep plugging away! We;re coming down to NM the end of June for a weekend, will you be around?

brit said...

ahh, i agree with kimberly, i was gonna say i LOVE jamison's dress. love the funny face one. cute.

Ashley Allred said...

It was fun seeing it in action. Cuteness!! Funny face pics are always my favorite!

Kristy Graff said...

super cute! i DREAD family pics because it's so hard to get everyone to cooperate and they usually never turn-out anyway. we desprately need an updated one-thelast one we did was when syd was barely one year old. you are better than me!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Pictures are so hard to take sometimes. I was cracking up reading about your struggles getting a good one-but they turned out cute!! love it!
by the way-that is tooo funny about the ppvs ordered.