Friday, June 11, 2010

I do not want to forget

I do not want to forget how my little monkey gets into his frog position and snuggles up to me. As soon as he is on my chest he pulls his little legs up and snuggles in. And usually shortly after he assumes his position he crashed out and gives me some of the best loves a mom could ask to have.

I had so hoped that Isaac would be a cuddle bug and give me loves (esp because he is our last and Mique was quite the opposite.) He gives me what I wanted every day and several times a day.
I never want to forget what it feels like to snuggle into a newborn little one. The feeling of contentment that it brings. I love these little ones, and am enjoying every snuggle moment of my little baby Isaac!


5 comments:

brit said...

too cute!! have u already started running again? you are like superwoman. i wanna be like u when i grow up. also 10 KIDS! that is impressive.

Amy said...

I was hoping you would post some new pictures of him soon. Now for some with his eyes open, please. :0)

SuSu said...

Nothing better than a cuddle bug! Love it!

Annie. said...

Ooooh, you lucky lucky mama. Those look like DELISH cuddles. I really hope we get one that likes me past the first 2 weeks....haha.

Regina said...

He is so cute and growing so much! Enjoy it because he won't be little very much longer! You look great, btw, after just having a baby!