Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lucky Girl

There are so many reasons I am a lucky girl it would be impossible to list them, so I will focus on one today. This weekend we were blessing Isaac at church, so my mother and father-in-law were able to come. I am so lucky because I have fantastic in-laws and love them so much! It was so fun to have them here. It was fun to watch how excited the kids were to see them and how much they loved being with them. It was fun (and exhausting) staying up until all hours of the night (1:30 am...that is late for me right now) talking and enjoying each other's company. It was great to be able to hug them, enjoy meals with them, and laugh with them. We had good conversations and just enjoyed. I lucked out getting such great in-laws (I guess that comes with such a great husband) and had a hard time letting go. We do not get to see them enough, so we took advantage of our time this weekend. Here is to being a lucky daughter-in-law!

2 comments:

SuSu said...

We in turn feel so blessed by having such a wonderful dil! Thank you for being you! In my perfect world we would all live much closer but for now I'm just grateful for airplanes!

Anonymous said...

aww we missed it sorry