Thursday, June 24, 2010

My boys

The boys crack me me. Here are two snippets of what they are like.

Caleb:
He has been very interested in the priesthood lately. He is trying to figure it all out and cannot wait til he has it. On Sunday Grant and him were talking and he kept calling it the "Moronic " priesthood. Grant worked with him for hours, and he still could not get it straight. Bless his heart, he is trying so hard and so sincere...but according to him that is what it is.

Asher:
The other day he kept talking about growing up and when he grew up he was going to be a dad. I finally asked him why he wanted to grow up so bad. The conversation went as follows:

A: Because I want to
Me: Well stop trying to grow up so quick
A: Why
Me: Because I do not want you to
A: Why not?
Me: Because when you grow up and you are a dad you will not live with me anymore
A: Yeah I will
Me: I hope not
A: Yeah, I will still live with you

Funny funny kids. I love these little moments!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's too funny! Our kids call the angel Moroni... angel Ramoni...

SuSu said...

I love it.....I love it all!

Aneesa Bee said...

HAHAHAHAHAH Moronic priesthood is my favorite. I'm going to quote that one. Love it.