Monday, January 10, 2011

New Tricks

So guess who all of the sudden is getting to the sitting up position from laying down...seriously Isaac slow down or before I know it you will be running away from me instead of grabbing on to me!

Miquelyn for the last week has ocassionally told me she wants to go potty. So, I take her and she goes every time. Yesterday I put her in "undies" as she calls them and only had one accident. She has gone the whole day today without any problems. She was ready, I was not, but I do not want to miss the window, so here we go. Mique...you can go full force ahead on this one....beautiful thought of only one in diapers and only one left to potty train!

It never ceases to amaze me how these kiddos grow up in such a blink of an eye. it is a wild ride!

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Happy day only one in diapers. What will you do with your new found fortune?