Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You never know

Every Christmas Eve my family does a white elephant gift exchange. It is a year long event, in that year round we are looking for the next year's best gift. No matter what, we can never know what the big hit of the night will be. I really thought the reappearance of Patches O'Hollihan (sp) was going to be the big event, but I was wrong. When Asher saw these, he just had to have them, and they instantly became the hit of the night. Doesn't he look adorable!
Enough so that Dad had to join in on the fun.

Now Caleb was not about to be left out.


Isaac needed to join the party.




Ok, party over...well it made me laugh pretty dang hard while it lasted. It was a great one Mikael, thanks for the endless entertainment!



9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lol! Ok that was hilarious. I love it! I didn't realize I needed that laugh today ;)

Amy said...

Grant looks like some creepy guy out of a 70's movie! The other boys look awesome though.

Annie. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. We really missed it this year!

Cindi said...

That was so fun!! Patches did make a staement though, he is protecting the downstairs- I am not even sure who ended up with him.

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Hahaha-too funny! Wish we could have been there

Kimberly said...

I just have to say that I'm still laughing over this.

Aneesa Bee said...

wow. what snazzy boys you grow at your house.

Di£ll@ said...

Beautiful familly

http://fashiondiella.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Muito Boa essa foto com seu filho.
O Bigode ficou ótimo.