Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bad News

Those are the words I heard from our realtor yesterday. Our closing will not go as planned tomorrow. We are pushed off yet another week...AHHHHHHH! I kind of had a feeling it was going to happen, so I suppose I will just deal with it. I am not sure how much more Grant can take though. I feel so bad for him, I am sure his stress level is affecting his health. We just wish the finance company would be upfront with us and let us know if there are any other possible hang ups so we do not keep upsetting our sellers. We are hoping they are not too fired up and will not kick us out of the house, I doubt they will, but they may start charging us rent...I do not blame them! So here we are bending to a will other than our own, and I am pretty sure we will survive!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I am sorry to hear that! I have found that anything worth wild in life comes with opposition, because if it is easily obtained then we dont fully appreciate it. This is just my take on life. I hope that things get taken care of so that you can be officially done with it all.
PS- I joined facebook, I put in a friend request for you...add me!

Annie. said...

That is so frustrating! I am so sorry. I hope it gets settled soon, for all of your sake. We know the stress of waiting on a loan - we did that for a week, every day trying to schedule a meeting with 4 different people, then getting new and different information, having to reschedule, worrying about interest rates, not knowing what was going to happen in the next hour. It is very stressful. Talon said one day, "This is going to put me in my grave." We'll keep you in our prayers so you can feel a little peace! Soon it will be all figured out.

Amy said...

I'm so sorry. Kimberly read me your post on our way to swimming this morning. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

brit said...

r u kidding me? i am so sorry. how frustrating.

SuSu said...

My hear sank when I saw the title of your blog. Sure wish I had the magic wand to make this go away. Saying "this too shall pass" hardly takes away the sting. But I do know this, that in the grand scheme of waiting there are only two ways to do it; patiently or impatiently and patiently although very trying at times is a much more peaceful way to wait. You will get through this and will learn as you do. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh I hate when My fate lies in the hands of someone else. It will all be ok though. I hate that sometimes we have to have these horrible experiances in our lives though. Hang in there.