Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Will it actually happen????

We have now lived in the new house just over five weeks without owning it and necessitating four extensions.The first sign of trouble was three days before scheduled closing. Next time it came two days before we were supposed to close. it happened again one day before supposed closing...and the last extension came without any closing date because we knew better than to get our hopes up that time. So 3days before, two days before, one day before....and I keep teasing that the next time it will happen the day of, which is today. Everyone keeps saying that could not possibly happen, but then again I never thought we would possibly be where we are now. We have an appointment to close on the old house today at 3:30...I am feeling pretty confident that it will actually happen this time, but not much surprises me anymore. The next step is closing on the new house tomorrow at 4:00 ( that is if all the funding happens as we have been told it will.) Tomorrow has the potential of being a glorious day!

5 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

good luck!!

Holly said...

I hope it all comes to an end for you guys! So you can have your new beginning. Good luck.

Kimberly said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! Can't wait to hear good news ;)

SuSu said...

I know it will, I know it will.....keeps going through my mind and will continue to until you tell me to stop.....hope to hear from you soon :-)

Kristy Graff said...

good luck. i sooo hope everything works-out for you this time!