Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

I love taking pictures of the kids and family at Easter...I get to have everyone match. I think we have a pretty good looking little bunch of kiddos. Easter was really kick back and relaxed this year. We colored eggs earlier this week with the cousins and Easter evening had an egg hunt at our house. The Easter Bunny came a little bit later for us, he had to wait until we had the house clean so he could hide the eggs. The kids were troopers and made sure I called the Easter Bunny when we were done to let them know they cleaned (They have never been so willing to help!) They are starting to get a slight grasp on the reason we celebrate Easter, and it is very cool as a parent to hear them explain it back! It was a good day with the family and at church.




















6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, they all look so cute! I love Jamison's hair. She looks so grown up. Miquelyn is getting so big. The boys are very handsome in there outfits too. Give everyone a big kiss for me.

Holly said...

What a beautiful family you guys all are!!

Annie. said...

They're a fine looking group! Love that cute new 'do on Jama.

Chels said...

Way cute kids

SuSu said...

Great great pictures. Makes my day even better!!

SuSu said...

Oh and PS.......I love Jamison's new "do"