Thursday, April 30, 2009

Amateur Night at California Title Company

So, we signed on our new house today. We got word that one of the CA realtors drove to Mexico to get the missing signature and got the document back into the right hands. When I showed up to the title company I was informed that the California people were still missing one other document and were trying to get, which of coarse should have been done way before closing, yet they did not have it. Supposedly that is the last thing needed before everything funds. If they did their job we might get funded tomorrow and the house will finally be ours, if not it should happen on Monday. I feel really good about it finally and am very excited! We see an end in sight and I cannot wait to do the final dance!

5 comments:

Chanel said...

Wheat a bunch of flakes. I think thier salary should be cut in half!

SuSu said...

So does this mean I can stop chanting, "I know it will, I know it will??????" What craziness this has been!

Anonymous said...

What a nightmare this has all been I am so glad it is finally coming to a close. Now the party can begin. you are now our neighbor yeah you!

Regina said...

Oh wow! What a crazy thing to happen! It sounds like it will all work out, but what a pain getting there! Sometimes you really have to wonder if they are doing their job!

Annie. said...

Yikes Brittany, this is the house selling/buying process from hell (excuse my language but I'll bet you've already said that a few times yourself). I hope to get GREAT news on Monday!