Sunday, May 3, 2009

She's off


Miquelyn started crawling this week. At first I was not ready for her to be mobile (that would mean she is growing up) but then I just wanted her to get on with it so she would stop crying at me and get what she wants herself. She is no on the move. She looks so cute when she scoots along. She is still pretty slow and often keeps her left leg straight because it gives her more leverage, but at least she is moving. I think this is the earliest any of my kids have ever crawled, I love it!




6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't believe she's old enough to do this! She looks great, and all that hair. Blond, blond, blond. She looks like Caleb to me in these pictures.
Love it!

Holly said...

Oh what a cutie pie! They do seem to grow so fast huh. She is so dang pretty too.

Regina said...

Ok, so where did you get that puzzle? Jayden's case worker from Roundtree has one and he loved it! I love the big nobs! So easy for little hands to grab.

It's crazy sometimes how fast the time goes when you don't want them to grow up so fast!

Amy said...

I agree with Kimberly... I see a lot of her daddy too. Max finally started going down the stairs by himself this week. Milestones are a funny thing... your glad to see them do it, but sad that they are getting big.

Annie. said...

We were waiting for it to happen any day! :)

Chanel said...

Tell her to stop growing up so fast!