Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things my kids love to wear

As I was folding laundry (what seems to be a daily chore) I was thinking about the things my kids love to wear and why...and needed to write it down.
Jamison: Green, she loves to wear green because it is the school color and she loves spirit day
Dresses, any fancy dress, I think it adds to feeling like a princess...that is all she wanted for her b-day!
White salt water sandals, they can be found on her feet almost any day of the week.
Caleb: RL Polo shirts he loves to be just like his dad and wear a shirt with a "horsie" on it
A suit and tie, he looks forward to being a big boy and passing the sacrament more than any kid I know
Crocs, he loves his crocs, they are easy and comfy
Asher: Red T-shirt, he loves to wear red because that is what Tiger woods always wears on Sunday
No shirt, he would often prefer to strip down and if told to put something on he will wear his blanket
Flip-flops, he loves to be a big kid and wear flip flops like his siblings (his sausage toes are too cute.)
Miquelyn: Little missy is too young to show her preferences, but I do know she likes to wear her food
She is a sport about wearing whatever shoes I put on her toes, and I have a lot of shoes for her...she will be trained young!
Each of their personalities show through their choice of apparel, note to self, never forget how they are!

5 comments:

SuSu said...

Great picture......their Dad loved his boots....the cowboy kind!

Kimberly said...

This is such a wonderful idea. I need to start taking notes, although I would add to mine things that they carry around.
I love the picture!

Regina said...

I love this picture! Your kids are so cute! I love the idea of writing things like this about your kids. I think we tend to forget these things as they get older.

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog entry. I may have to steel the idea for the sake of journaling. my favorite is Little Mikies food display. I can echo that for Laiken.

Kara said...

It's so great how you can tell so much about their personalities from your descriptions. Very fun. And what a cute picture.