Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ummmm, excuse me Miss


Miss Miquelyn, I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to grow up so fast...just please stay my baby for a bit longer! You started crawling not all that long ago and you are already standing up to everything. You are even trying to stand up on your own in the middle of the floor. This weekend you stood up and balanced for a few seconds, why do you think you need to do that? We took you swimming for the first time and you were putting your own face under the water blowing bubbles...even Asher would not do that. Today I was upstairs doing something, knowing you were downstairs happily entertaining yourself. I walked down and found you crawling up the stairs ALREADY???? Can you please stop trying to be so grown up and keep up with your brothers and sister and just be my little one a bit longer.....please!

6 comments:

Amy said...

It kills me how much she looks like Grant. I think she looks like him more then Caleb does, if that's possible. She is getting "so big".

Kimberly said...

Ditto! (to everything you've said ;)

Annie. said...

Burto, she is on a ROLL! She'll be 16 (and drop dead gorgeous) before you know it!

Holly said...

Oh but she is oh so adorable!!!
I always remember my grandma has this saying "If Heavenly Father would have sent them to us as teenagers, we wouldnt have taken them but he knew what he was doing having such sweet babies!" It is so bittersweet isnt it? We want them to grow up and learn and grow but then we want them to stay innocent, lovey babes. Uhhh.

SuSu said...

She has places to go and people to see........look out world here she comes!!

Mikael Squire said...

Aunt Mooch says to make her stop too