Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We are Home!

Grant's Aunt and Uncle gave us a wind chime for our wedding. At the time I thought it was a cool gift (I love wind chimes) but I did not realize the significance it would come to have. We have lived in many homes in the last almost 9 years, and we have always found a place for our wind chime. When things started to wrap up with this house we looked to hang the chime. Grant said, "We need to hang this, when I hear or see it it means I am home." The chime is getting worn by weather and time, but it's music is a sweet reminder of our wedding day and our wonderful life together at "home!"

3 comments:

Regina said...

I love wind chimes! And I'm so glad you guys are finally "home"!

Annie. said...

That's a neat tradition. I like that.

Holly said...

That is really neat! I have always thought those really huge bamboo wind chimes are really cool.
Our house selling is not going as well as we had hoped. We show it every week and had a good open house but still no offers. Maybe it wasnt meant to be right now. Not sure what to do. Call me sometime!