Monday, March 29, 2010

Full Moon

This afternoon was warm, really warm compared to how it has been. I told the kids to play in the front yard for a bit (they love to throw rocks.) I walked out to check on them and saw my neighbor out and started to talk to him. I went over to the wall separating our houses. At one point I look back to find Asher on the other corner of the house with his pants down to his ankles...mooning anyone passerby on the street. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I went to the bathroom," with a tone in his voice and look on his face of DUH. I told him to pull up his pants right then. Seriously, was he raised in a barn? I have no clue where he even came up the the idea that it was okay to do that? Thank goodness it was a neighbor that just laughed and did not make me feel embarrassed for the hooligan I am raising! Oh Asher, you keep me on my toes.

6 comments:

Holly said...

It has got to be the full moon outside tonight...my uncles kid was found butt naked in the front yard by their neighbor. LOL.

SuSu said...

Sorry to say one word, "genetics!"

Regina said...

Oh boys!! Mine have done the same thing!

Anonymous said...

it's something about the age I think. Just to make you feel better I know a lot of people who potty train their boys outside in the summer. I never understood it myself but apparently it's a boy thing. I could only wish I could pee wherever like boy's do! Especially now that I have to go every ten min

Amy said...

My first thought was, "he's just like his dad." Then I saw my mom's comment. Sorry! lol!

Ashley Allred said...

That's awesome! I love it! lol. Asher is the man!