Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Determined

Jamison is one determined little girl. When she walked in the door after school she as in tears. She did not feel good. I put her on the couch and let her watch TV, which she is never allowed to do until homework is done, but it was very obvious she was hurting. She laid around all afternoon weepy and asking for her Dad. When it was almost time for dinner We decided to pull out her homework. At one point she was getting frustrated and still so obviously did not feel well. I told her to put her homework aside and we would do it later, or IF she did go to school the next day I would write a note to her teacher telling her James did not feel well and we will send her homework the next day. I gave Jamison the easiest out...but she was not having it. She would not stop until it was done, and she completed it. My determined little girl, that will get you very far in life...I am very proud of you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go! You are a good girl, we can't wait to see you.

SuSu said...

Hope you feel better soon. It is no fun to be sick.