Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little comeptition

Yesterday we took the kids to the park. At one point Caleb wanted to try the monkey bars, but was freaking out a little. Grant helped him across (doing most of the work.) After that he did not want to do them again. Later Jamison jumped up to give it a whirl. I spotted her, but she did all the work by herself. I was so proud of her. I turned around to Grant, who was playing catch with Caleb) and told him about Jamison praising her. I saw a glint in Caleb's eye and told Grant, "I could see the wheels turning in that kids head." He threw the ball back to Grant and said, " I want to try." Grant and I laughed at him as he ran to the bars and moved across the whole thing by himself without even having a spot. That kid, he is so easily motivated, and the great thing is Jamison does not see it as a threat and could care less. I love this about each kid and their placement in the family. P.S. I think Caleb gets that bone from his father!

3 comments:

SuSu said...

I think you are right ;-)

Kimberly said...

Ya think?!
Way to go, Jamison & Caleb!

Edwards trio said...

Cute! Gotta love siblings!