Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brittani's in the hospital giving me another sweet grandson

I received a call from Grant this morning informing me that Brittani had been up most the night with contractions and Miquelyn wanting to be right next to her all night. He was driving to work and called to ask if I could go help out. What a priveldge it is to live so close and be able to run down at a moments notice. Brittani prides herself in being independent, but I am so grateful to be able to share in these precious events. She had a doctors appointment at 9:30 so I watched the kids while she got ready and went. Thank goodness a call came as Brittani was driving across the street to check into the hospital. So, we will have a baby today! I have felt so emotional-as I always do when our lives touch heaven above as a new spirit leaves to grace our lives. Such a sacred experience and as a grandmother and mother. My heart is so very tender understanding the great sacrifices it takes to partnership with Heavenly Father in bringing a new soul to an earthly home and what great trust and expectations he has as he send one of his beloved into the arms of that mother. So as Brittani's mom I have an assurance that he is looking upon this scene with great gratitude knowing that this son will come into a loving, faithful home. So as an eternal family we will be principle players in the great Plan of Happiness- we are truly blessed and thankful for Grant and Brittani's willingness to sacrifice once again to fulfill their role as parents. Cindi

4 comments:

Aneesa Bee said...

Brittani--I've been wondering how you were doing!! We'll be thinking of you today and hope everything goes wonderfully for you (and Isaac).
Aneesa
P.S. my word verification I had to type in was "joyed" I think that is appropriate!!

brit said...

that was so sweet to read cindi!! brittani is so lucky to have you (and chels) to help her out.

Anonymous said...

Today as I dropped of the boy's from preschool I have to admitt that I got a little home sick for my mother. In times like these even though we like to think we are independent we really do love having our mothers to help share in these great blessings. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Holly said...

This post made me cry! What sweet words to have from your mother:) Hope everything went well Britt! Cant wait to see some pics!