Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let the nesting begin

So the count down is on...I suppose. Even though the due date is only a week away, it stills feels like the babe is going to hang out in comfort for quite awhile...so I might as well let the nesting begin. I have a very long list, and started on it today. Today is the baseboards and dusting (not cleaning) the blinds. I also hope to get started on packing a bag...I think that would make Grant happy. Tomorrow it is laundry and cleaning the carpets. Thursday is more laundry, and Friday a good scrub of the whole house. Friday night is Father and Son, so the soonest the baby fits into the schedule is Sunday...so I suppose we will see???

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lets just hope he reads this schedule you have! ;)
XO

brit said...

holy smokes girl! 7 freaking days! whoo hoo!! even though i am jealous i am excited for you!

Holly said...

You are with it! Good luck with the new babe. Hopefully the next post you do will be pipcs of the new little Allred:)

Amy said...

I just hope Isaac got the memo. I'm going to laugh if he decides to make his debut sooner rather then later.

SuSu said...

As I say, "you are closer than you have ever been!"

Kristy Graff said...

sooooo excited! let me know if i can help!

Aneesa Bee said...

ha ha--I had those exact sentiments two days before the baby came. We'll see if your little one cooperates better than mine. Happy nesting!

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking this time you are setting yourself up for that baby to come sooner then later but then I remember that it is you. You are probably right it wont come until you are good and ready