Thursday, May 6, 2010

So excited

When we first moved to Farmington we lived in a house that had a wooden swing. The kids and I would go outside, swing on it and sing. It was so nice to be outdoors with the kids and just relax. They loved it too. Since we have moved from there I have wanted a swing, but never got one, until now! I am so excited to have a swing in the backyard! Grant and I put it together last night and I am sure the kids and I will enjoy it today. It is perfect! P.S. I really wanted a swing that unfolded into a bed, but the one that I found was twice as expensive, and I really liked the look of this one (plus it had fantastic reviews!) When we put it together we made the sweet discovery that it does unfold into a bed...could it get any better, I think not! Here's to summers hanging out in the back yard!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! I would love one too, once we have a yard. Your backyard seems a little different from the pictures the other day. Wow, Grant has been working hard. hee, hee!

SuSu said...

I love to swing......it is like dreaming while you are awake!
Sweet Dreams!

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers day to you how fun I love it.

Rachel Clare said...

I love that swing too, and I miss it. :)
Glad you got a new one! Anxiously awaiting baby news!!

Aneesa Bee said...

that is quite the yard you have--I had no idea! Glad you got such a nice mother's day gift. I got a petunia.

Ashley Allred said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the backyard! It's changed a lot just since we were there a month ago...man you guys have been busy! We've been working on ours too...just takes longer with Justin's schedule. Hope to have ours done soon too! Also.....any contractions????